The Modernist Floor Lamp is a sleek, modern and elegant floor light created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. The design is inspired by the experimental and yet simple shapes of table lamps from the 1950s. The simple shape is in contrast with the highly detailed technical parts, made to enhance ergonomics and light optimisation. The circular lampshade can twist in both directions, creating a beautiful silhouette in both day and evening light. The Modernist light can be further adjusted with its knurled on/off button made of cast aluminium, cleverly positioned slightly off-centred within the lamp base. The Modernist light perfectly combines the newest LED technology with the need of providing a warm and inviting light. The Modernist light is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, reception areas, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Modernist Floor Lamp is part of the Modernist collection which includes floor and table lights. Please contact us for more information.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Dimensions: Ø 133 x H 150 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Materials: 100% aluminium
- Finish: Brass (copper may be available upon request)
- Socket: LED G9 - 30W
- Recommended Light Source: 1 x KK LED G9 dimmable - 3,5 Watt
- Luminosity: 260 Lumen - 2800-3000 Kelvin
- Cable length: 200 cm
- Does not comply with US Standards
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Product Tech Sheet and Technical Drawing
Please contact us for more information