Hi-Collar is a minimalist yet bold wall light designed by Ray Power for LZF. The design is inspired by shirt collars and is realised in a single sheet of wood veneer, resulting in a sleek and eye-catching light which works especially well in small spaces, from hallways at home to corridors in hotels.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Ray Power
- Measurements: L 24 x W 17 x H 17 cm
- Materials: wood veneer shade, metal back plate
- Finishes: wood veneer in 11 different colours, metal back plate in black nickel finish. Please review the LZF Finishes guide and make your selection in the options below
- Electrical fitting: integrated LED (dimmable 0-10V)
- For more explanation on the different electrical dimming fittings please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Hi-Collar Wall Light