The Juliette Chair is a an elegant and flirtatious chair designed by Nika Zupanc for Houtique. The design is full of feminine charm, from the curvaceous low back and arms to the skirt-like gold metallic frame. This is a glamorous and luxurious chair with just a hint of naughtiness, perfect as an occasional chair or stool in residential and commercial spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, reception areas and bars.
The Juliette Chair is upholstered in velvet. Please refer to the product tech sheet and the Houtique Materials and Finishes Catalogue and contact us for more information on available options.
Some Houtique products are custom-made to order with prices dependent on product specification. Please contact us for information on prices and delivery lead times.
Nika Zupanc is a young Slovenian designer whose designs give voice to the intuitive, eclectic and intimate, resulting in products that are highly expressive and distinctly feminine. She has worked many leading international brands including Moooi, Se and Dior.
Houtique is an exciting young furniture and lighting brand from Spain. Their designs are catchy, luxurious and sensual, with an irreverent sense of fun; perfect as Instagram-friendly statement pieces both at home and in commercial spaces.
- Design: Nika Zupanc for Houtique
- Dimensions: W 54.8 x D 54.8 x H 57.3 x Seat H 41.5 cm
- Materials: structure in steel 2 mm bathed in 24 carat gold; seat made of particle-board
- Upholstery: velvet 100% polyester with backing. Please refer to the Houtique Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Cleaning and Maintenance: do not use dissolvents for cleaning; only use a soft and dry cloth, mildly moistened when applicable and if necessary
- Product Tech Sheet
- Origin: 100% made in Spain
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information