The Jimi Sofa is a fun and distinctive two/three seater sofa designed by Elena Salmistraro for Houtique. The sofa features strong geometric shapes with a post-modern vibe and would make an attractive statement piece in a contemporary design scheme. The Jimi Sofa works well in residential and commercial spaces such as living rooms and reception areas.
The Jimi Sofa is upholstered in velvet, please refer to the product tech sheet and the Houtique Materials and Finishes Catalogue for available options and contact us for more information.
Some Houtique products are custom-made to order with prices dependent on product specification. Please contact us for information on prices and delivery lead times.
Houtique is an exciting young furniture and lighting brand from Spain. Their designs are catchy, luxurious and sensual, with an irreverent sense of fun; perfect as Instagram-friendly statement pieces both at home and in commercial spaces.
- Design: Elena Salmistraro for Houtique
- Dimensions: w 180 x D 78 x H 112 x Seat H 43 cm
- Materials: upholstery: pinewood internal construction frame; powder coated metal structure and legs
- Upholstery: velvet 100% polyester with backing
For velvet options please refer to the Houtique Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Cleaning and Maintenance: do not use dissolvents for cleaning; only use a soft and dry cloth, mildly moistened when applicable and if necessary
- Product Tech Sheet
- Origin: 100% made in Spain
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information