The Déjà Vu Stool is a fun and distinctive stool designed by Masquespacio for Houtique. The geometric design with layers of tubes and discs gives off serious art deco vibes, with the glossy metal, sumptuous velvet and cascades of fringes adding a large dose of fun. The Déjà Vu Stool works well as an elegant, comfortable and attention-grabbing stool in residential and commercial spaces such as living rooms, lounging areas, bars, restaurants and other communal areas.
The Déjà Vu Stool is available in multiple finishes, please refer to the product tech sheet and the Houtique Materials and Finishes Catalogue and contact us for more information on available options.
Some Houtique products are custom-made to order with prices dependent on product specification. Please contact us for information on prices and delivery lead times.
Houtique is an exciting young furniture and lighting brand from Spain. Their designs are catchy, luxurious and sensual, with an irreverent sense of fun; perfect as Instagram-friendly statement pieces both at home and in commercial spaces.
- Design: Masquespacio for Houtique
- Dimensions: ø 35 x H 75 cm
- Materials: seat made in particle-board (upholstered); metal circular base and metallic footrest covered in chrome finish; 24 carats gold-plated metal centre tube
- Upholstery: velvet 100% polyester with backing; fringes in fabric
For upholstery options please refer to the Houtique Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Cleaning and Maintenance: do not use dissolvents for cleaning; only use a soft and dry cloth, mildly moistened when applicable and if necessary
- Product Tech Sheet
- Origin: 100% made in Spain
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information on preferred materials combinations and prices according to your location