The Hoot Stool is a unique stool designed and crafted by Hoot. Hoot has a completely upholstered top cushion and a carved wooden structure.
The Hoot Stool is suitable for both private and public spaces; it is available in different upholstery options and finishes in addition to the versions illustrated here. Please see the Finishes and Fabrics guide and contact us for more information on available options and advice on upholstery.
Hoot is a young Portuguese design company whose mission is to bring variety and versatility to small furniture items. Stools in particular were amongst the very first pieces of furniture ever crafted, as our ancestors used stones and chopped tree trunks for seating. Today Hoot's stools combine that very same functionality with exquisite modern design.
- Designed and crafted by Hoot
- Measurements: W 40 x D 43.5 x H 48 cm
- Weight: approximately 30 kg
Finishes and Fabrics: fabric: Florença 05 (white); finish: 6019 Light Grey-Green Gloss (as in the main image)
- Options: several finishes available and upholstered in broad range of upholstery - please contact us for more information and advice
- Covers are non removable
- Made in Portugal - custom made to order
- Delivery: approximately 4 – 6 weeks
- Product Tech Sheet