The Sensei Stool is a minimalist and versatile stool created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. The Sensei has a seat upholstered with high quality cognac leather mounted onto a frame with metal legs. The stool is very light and easy to move around. The Sensei stool is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, bedrooms, reception areas, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
Sensei Stool is available with its seat upholstered in cognac leather and its legs in either a brass or a burnt black finish: select your preferred option below.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Dimensions: Ø 50 x H 39 cm
- Materials: structure in metal, cushion upholstered in cognac leather
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information