Helsinki Table - White Glass Top
The Helsinki table is a contemporary steel-framed table designed by Caronni & Bonanomi for Desalto. The elegant and minimalist design together with the multitude of variations makes this a highly versatile table for both domestic and commercial use.
This version of the Helsinki table comes with a matt white table frame with a matt white glass top. We also offer the same table with a natural oak top.
The Helsinki table can be specified in many different sizes, finishes and materials for the tops. Please enquire for more details.
Flavio Caronni, a furniture and interior designer, and Donato Bonanomi, a designer for the textile industry, started collaborating since the mid 1980s. In 1990 they set up a firm of architects for residential and industrial projects, focusing on development, renovations, indoor architecture and design.
Desalto is a leading Italian furniture brand well known for its sleek, minimalist aesthetics and advanced manufacturing expertise, especially with metals. The company produces a wide range of iconic products with well known designers such as Nendo and Piero Lissoni. Perfect for slick design schemes, in private or commercial spaces.
- Measurements: L 180 x W 90 x H 73.8 cm or L 220 x W 100 x H 73.8 cm or L 299 x W 100 x H 73.8 cm (please select from options below)
- Materials: frame in steel and die-cast aluminium with top in toughened glass
- Finish: both frame and top in matt white
- Construction: assembly required
- Origin: custom-made in Italy
- Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks
- Product Tech Specs