The Harbour Dining Chair - Steel Base is a highly comfortable and versatile chair designed by Norm Architects for Menu's new multifunctional showroom in Copenhagen. The chair is designed to be fit for multiple uses, from office and home to restaurants and events; thanks to its clean, minimalist lines and welcoming organic shape.
The Harbour Dining Chair - Steel Base is part of a collection which comprises various chairs, armchairs, stools and tables.
The chair is made of a plastic shell on top of a base with steel legs. The shell is available un-upholstered in multiple colours as well as upholstered in textile and leather. The options below show the various combinations which are available for expedited shipping. Other upholstery options (for regular, unexpedited shipping) are also available, please enquire for more details.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 59 x D 57 x H 81 x SH 45 cm
- Materials: Shell - 85% polypropylene, 15% glass fibre, upholstery optional / Base - powder-coated steel
- Legs finishes: steel powder-coated in black or light grey
- Shell colours (unupholstered): burned red, olive, khaki, white, light grey, black
- For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue
- Upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 4-5 weeks