The Harbour Column Counter / Bar Table is a sleek, elegant and versatile table designed by Norm Architects for Menu. The table shares the same minimalist design language of the Harbour collection of chairs, but would easily match chairs of other designs. The clover shaped central support gives the table a distinctive look whilst maximising space for legs and chairs. The Harbour Column Counter / Bar Table works well as a high table in restaurants, bars, office break-out areas and at home.
The Harbour Column Counter / Bar Table is available with rectangular or round tops in counter (H 92.7 cm) and bar (102.7 cm) heights. The table tops are available in three finishes: MDF with charcoal colour Forbo Linoleum, MDF with painted oak veneer or off-white Estremoz Marble. The round version of the table is available in two sizes.
The Harbour Column Counter / Bar Table is part of a collection which comprises various chairs, armchairs, stools and tables.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions - Counter Table Round: Ø 60 / 80 x H 92.7 cm - Base Ø 50 cm
- Dimensions - Counter Table Rectangular: W 60 x D 70 x H 92.4 cm - Base Ø 50 cm
- Dimension - Bar Table Round: Ø 60 / 80 x H 102.7 cm - Base Ø 50 cm
- Dimensions - Bar Table Rectangular: W 60 x D 70 x H 102.4 cm - Base Ø 50 cm
- Materials and finishes for table top: MDF with charcoal colour Forbo linoleum, MDF with painted oak veneer or off-white Estremoz marble
- Materials and finishes for base: powder coated steel and aluminium in black
- Colours (Base/Tabletop): black/charcoal linoleum or black/painted oak veneer of black/off white marble
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 4-5 weeks