The Escape Suspension Light, designed by Ray Power for LZF, shows the domino effect in lighting: a chain of self supporting squares falling into a ring of light. Its self-supporting veneer panels give the impression of falling into a ring of light: their shape defies gravity.
Escape is a collection of suspension lights, available in two sizes: small and large.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Ray Power
- Measurements: L 56 x W 56 x H 42 cm
- Materials: wood veneer shades / metal canopy and tripod
- Finishes: wood veneer in 11 different colours, metal structure in brushed nickel finish. Please review the LZF Finishes guide and make your selection in the options below
- Electrical fitting: E27 x 1 (suitable for conventional bulbs and LED bulbs, dimmable depending on the existing dimming system installed). Bulb not included
- For more explanation on the different electrical dimming fittings please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards
- Suspension support: 1 x electrical cable black (2 m drop)
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Escape Large E27