The Drop Chandelier Perforated Rose is a versatile, timeless and elegant suspension light created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. The Drop is inspired both by Danish Modernism and the 1950s iconic and experimental approach to light design, with some industrial and maritime references. It features eight drop shaped adjustable lampshades, which enables the shades to be positioned in countless ways whilst creating optimal light diffusion. The lampshades are in perforated rose coloured aluminium, which infuse the room in a beautiful warm light with a shimmering effect. The Drop Chandelier Perforated Rose is easily adaptable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, dining rooms, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Drop Chandelier Perforated Rose is part of the Drop collection which includes suspension lights in various finishes. Please contact us for more information.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Dimensions: L 155 x W 120 x H 91 cm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Lampshade and ceiling cup: perforated rose metal
- Pipes: rose metal, brushed
- Socket: E14 - 230V
- Recommended Light Source: 8 x FILA E14 LED - 4W
- Luminosity: 450 Lumen - 2700 Kelvin
- Suitable for rooms with a height of 230-320 cm
- Does not comply with US Standards
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Product Tech Sheet and Technical Drawing
Please contact us for more information