The Drop Chandelier Bulb Oxidised is a versatile, timeless and elegant suspension light created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. The Drop is inspired both by Danish Modernism and the 1950s iconic and experimental approach to light design, with some industrial and maritime references. It features eight ball shaped adjustable lampshades, which enables the shades to be positioned in countless ways whilst creating optimal light diffusion. The opal glass lampshades infuse the room in a beautiful warm light, creating a homely "hygge" ambiance. The Drop Chandelier Bulb Oxidised is easily adaptable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, dining rooms, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Drop Chandelier Bulb Oxidised is available in 2 sizes: standard or mini. Please make your selection in the options below. It is part of the Drop collection which includes suspension lights various finishes. Please contact us for more information.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Standard: L 155 x W 120 x H 91 cm
- Mini: W 71 x H 87 cm
- Standard: 12 kg
- Mini: 6 kg
- Lampshade: opal glass
- Pipes: 100% brass oxidised, then brushed
- Socket: E14 - 230V
- Recommended Light Source: 8 x Tala LED 3W porcelain
- Luminosity: 450 Lumen - 2700 Kelvin
- Suitable for rooms with a height of 230-320 cm
- Does not comply with US Standards
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Product Tech Sheet and Technical Drawing
Please contact us for more information