The Cuad Suspension Light, designed by Burkhard Dämmer for LZF, is an architecture-inspired pendant capable of bringing light to any space is an even and diffused way. The Cuad’s wood veneer cuboid shape is a tribute to the spirit of mid-century modern style with an understated elegance twist. Yet beneath a sober exterior, a powerful electronic technology works at its best in order to ensure that Cuad delivers a versatile light across a wide range of interior environments.
LZF is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of multiple design awards, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Burkhard Dämmer
- Available in 11 different wood Finishes
- Measurements: L 70 x W 70 x H 12 cm / Internal square: L 35 cm each of the 4 sides
- Electrical cable transparent 2 m drop / 4 x Steel cables: 4 x 2 m drop
- Available in 3 different electrical fittings:
- LED Integrated: Dimmable 0-10V
- LED Integrated: Dimmable Dali
- LED Integrated: Dimmable Bluetooth - BT
- For more explanation on the different electrical fittings please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Cuad Suspension Medium LED Dimmable Versions