The Clam Lamp Pendant is a minimalist and sculptural suspension light created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. It features two clam-shaped lampshades surrounding the light source, creating a fascinating graduation effect between direct and indirect light. The industrial and maritime inspiration of the Clam is further highlighted through the use of oxidised brass tubes and steel wire suspensions of the two lampshades. The Clam light is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, dining rooms, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Clam Lamp Pendant is available in plated brass finish. It is part of the Clam collection which includes several suspension and table lights. Please contact us for more information.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Dimensions: L 30 x W 19 x H 103 cm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Lamp ceiling cup and lampshade: 100% iron
- Tubes and attachment parts: 100% oxidised brass
- Finishes: plated brass finish
- Socket: E27 - 230V
- Recommended Light Source: 1 x SPL E27 LED - 4W
- Luminosity: 320 Lumen - 2500 Kelvin
- Suitable for rooms with a height of 230-320 cm (ideally around 240 cm)
- Does not comply with US Standards
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Product Tech Sheet and Technical Drawing
Please contact us for more information