The Brutus Chair is a sculptural and highly distinctive chair created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. Brutus is inspired by the Brutalism movement of the mid 20th century. It is cast in lightweight fibre concrete, which creates a unique surface texture and increases stability. The industrial style and sculptural shape of the chair gives it a strong presence in both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, dining rooms, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
Brutus is available in two versions: dining chair or lounge chair. Please make your preferred choice amongst the options below.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Dining Chair: W 69 x D 50 x H 60 cm
- Lounge Chair: W 91 x D 62 x H 61 cm
- Materials: lightweight fibre concrete
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information