The 085 Chair is a fun and functional folding chair designed by Federico Giner for Houtique. The 085 chair is made of a steel tubular frame with an ergonomic curvy back, with the back and seat in metal mesh, which makes it light and strong. The chair is foldable and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The 085 Chair works well as a dining or occasional chair in residential and commercial spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, lounging areas, restaurants and offices.
The 085 Chair is available in multiple finishes, please make your selection in the options below. Please refer to the product tech sheet and the Houtique Materials and Finishes Catalogue and contact us for more information on available options.
Some Houtique products are custom-made to order with prices dependent on product specification. Please contact us for information on prices and delivery lead times.
Houtique is an exciting young furniture and lighting brand from Spain. Their designs are catchy, luxurious and sensual, with an irreverent sense of fun; perfect as Instagram-friendly statement pieces both at home and in commercial spaces.
- Design: Federico Giner for Houtique
- Dimensions: W 45.2 x D 42.6 x H 77; Seat H 43.3 x Seat D 40 cm; when folded W 45.2 x H 79.2 cm
- Materials: structure in steel tube profile with ø 22 mm and 1 mm thickness; rubber anti slide gliders attached to base of chair
- Finish: finished in polyester epoxy paint with polyester protection topcoat in multiple colours - please make your choice in the options below
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Cleaning and Maintenance: do not use dissolvents for cleaning; only use a soft and dry cloth, mildly moistened when applicable and if necessary
- Product Tech Sheet
- Watch Video
- Origin: 100% made in Spain
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information