The Soul Chair is an elegant and versatile chair created by Eugeni Quitllet for Pedrali. The Soul collection stems from the concept of creating a chair using a blend of age-old artisanal methods and cutting-edge techniques. The ash wood frame the Soul chair has a minimalistic, flowing silhouette, characterised by a harmonious interplay of curves and subtle lines. The ergonomic polycarbonate seat appears suspended, clasped by the skeleton, almost like an embrace. The Soul chair works well as a dining or occasional chair in residential and commercial spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, restaurants and offices.
The Soul chair is available with its frame in bleached ash with a transparent or white seat, in black ash with a smokey grey or black seat, as well as frame in a walnut colour stained ash. It is part of a collection which also includes an outdoor chair, which has a metal rod frame and seat in teak slats. The chairs are available in multiple materials and finishes. Please refer to product sheets and the Pedrali Materials and Finishes Catalogue and contact us for more information on available options.
All Pedrali products are custom-made to order with prices dependent on product specification and quantity. Please contact us for information on prices and delivery lead times.
Spanish designer Eugeni Quitllet defines himself as a "disoñador", a neologism that derives from the union of the words designer and soñador (dreamer). Quitllet has designed for leading brands including Desalto, Alias, Kartell, Foscarini and Pedrali. He has received numerous international awards and recognitions such as the Good Design Award, the Red Dot Design Award, the German Design Award, the special mention of the Compasso d'Oro and, in 2016, the designation of Designer of the Year at Maison & Objet in Paris.
Established in 1963 in Palazzolo sull'Oglio, Pedrali is an Italian brand well known for its sleek contemporary designs and advanced manufacturing expertise, with capabilities in metal, plastic, wood and upholstery. Its broad range of design-driven furniture, especially chairs, can be seen in some of the best restaurants, hotels, offices and high-end residences around the world.
- Design: Eugeni Quitllet for Pedrali
- Dimensions: W 57 x D 53 x H 82 x Seat H 47 x Armrest H 67.5 cm
- Weight: 4.8 kg (can vary slightly depending on the version chosen)
- Indoor: structure and legs in wood, seat in polycarbonate
- Outdoor: structure and legs in powder coated aluminium (tubular frame Ø 30 mm), seat in wood (teak slats)
- Indoor: frame in bleached ash, black lacquered ash or ash stained walnut; seat in transparent, white, black or smoke grey
- Outdoor: anodised aluminium or polished aluminium
For materials and finishes options please refer to the Pedrali Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- Origin: 100% made in Italy
- Delivery: 4-6 weeks plus shipping
- Product Sheets:
- Indoor Version
- Outdoor Version
- Certification: CATAS and FSC (The mark of responsible forestry)
- Awards: Architizer A + Awards 2019 (USA), German Design Award 2019 (Germany)
Please contact us for more information on preferred materials combinations and prices according to your location