Frame Ottoman is an elegant pouf designed by Stefano Giovannoni and produced by Ghidini 1961. The pouf is designed around an elegant 45 degree rounded joint, which forms the structural basis for the entire Frame collection. The Frame Ottoman is a timeless and luxurious pouf which works well in both residential and public spaces.
The Frame Ottoman is available in one size and is part a collection of products designed by Stefano Giovannoni for Ghidini 1961. The Frame collection comprises sofas, armchairs, dining and coffee tables, bookshelves and cabinets, each available in various sizes and finishes. The one common and simple element in the Frame collection is "the joint" which, combined with some sleek rounded 45 degrees extrusions, creates a unique, elegant and versatile collection of furniture products.
Stefano Giovannoni lives and works in Milan. He graduated in architecture at the University of Florence and since then he has been focusing on the world of home accessories and kitchenware. Stefano has collaborated with companies like Alessi, Amore Pacific, Cedderoth, Deborah, Fiat, Hannstar, Hansemm, Helit, Henkel, Honeywell, Kokuyo, Inda, Laufen, Lavazza, LG Hausys, Magis, Mika-kuto, NTT Docomo, Oras, Oregon Scientific , Pepsico, Pulsar, Samsung, Seiko, Siemens, Sodastream, 3M, Telecom, Toto, Veneta Cucine, and many others. Some of Stefano's collections, such as the Girotondo collection (over 10 million units sold), the Mami, the "FFF" series for Alessi, the Alessi-one bathroom ware, and the Bombo family for Magis, remain milestones in the world of design.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Designed by Stefano Giovannoni
- Available in one size
- Structure: base in painted and strapped metal; the frame castings are made of Italian aluminium, die casted in-house, polished manually and lacquered with transparent finish to guarantee a long-lasting durability
- Cushions: seat cushions in polyurethane rubber of different densities
- Finishes: polished or satin or burnished brass - indicate your preferred finish in the "Notes to Do Shop" upon check out
- Upholstery: fabric, natural leather or Nabuk leather - indicate your preferred fabric or leather in the "Notes to Do Shop" upon check out
- All covers are completely removable for both fabric and leather versions
- Dimensions: W 90 x D 90 x H 40 cm
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue