The Synnes Chair, designed by Falke Svantun for Menu, is a modern take on the traditional Scandinavian dining chair. Made of oak with a distinctive curved plywood back, the Synnes chair is comfortable and stylish in equal measures and is ideal as a dining chair.
The Synnes Chair is available in two versions: non-upholstered and upholstered.
The options below show the recommended fabric combinations for the upholstered version of the Synnes Chair. Other upholstery options are also available, please enquire for more details.
Please note that if the chairs are to be used in the UK the upholstery foam must conform to the relevant UK regulations, which carries a 10% surcharge. These will be custom-made to order with a delivery lead time of up to 6-8 weeks. Please make your selection in the "Version" option below.
Falke Svantun is a young Copenhagen-based Norwegian designer who had previously worked at Norm Architects and Søren Rose Studio.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 47.5 x D 48.5 x H 80 x SH 45 cm
- Material: oak or ash, upholstery
- Finishes: oak in natural finish, ash in black finish
- Upholstery: Dakar leather 0250 or Dakar leather 0842
- For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue
- Please select "UK" under "Version" option below for upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: limited stock available; if not in stock then up to 6-8 weeks