The Agora Stool is a marvellous and elegant stool designed by Pepe Albargues for Missana. The shapes and the name of this collection are inspired by one of the most modern and characterful areas of Valencia: the Agora building located in the City of Arts and Sciences, a multifunctional space. Agora is also a nod to the Ancient Greece’s Agora, a place where commerce, culture and politics resided. Agora Petit is a sculptural armchair with simple lines and reduced dimensions. It has been designed to meet the needs of contract and hospitality projects, seeking to optimise the space without compromising maximum comfort and aesthetics. The Agora is a wonderful statement piece which works well in both private and public spaces.
The Agora Stool is available both as a counter stool and a bar stool.
The Agora Stool has an upholstered seat on a metal structure (frame and legs), please refer to the Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue for more information and contact us if you need further advice.
Agora is a broader collection which comprises small armchairs, larger armchairs, sofas, chairs and stools.
Missana is a Spanish furniture brand well known for its contemporary, slick designs and top quality upholstery. The brand was relaunched in 2012 with a fresh new image, cutting edge art direction and an ambitious programme of new products from leading international designers.
View Tech Specs
- Designed by Pepe Albargues
- Made in Spain
- Dimensions: Agora Bar Stool: W 50 x D 55 x H 99 x SH 79 cm / Agora Counter Stool: W 50 x D 52 x H 87 x SH 67 cm
- Weight: Agora Bar Stool: 19 kg / Agora Counter Stool: 18 kg
- Materials: iron structure and particles board; seat stuffed with polyurethane CMHR40-30; lacquered iron legs
- Upholstery and other finishes: please kindly refer to Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue
- Seat: stuffed with UK approved polyurethane; please kindly refer to all relevant UK Foam Certificates
- Tech Data, Care and Maintenance
- Country: Spain
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks