The Co Chair is a highly comfortable and versatile chair designed by Norm Architects and Els Van Hoorebeeck from The Office Group for Menu. The chair is exceptionally comfortable, especially with its distinctive wide veneer back, which has been positioned to provide superior support, the sleek armrests and the upholstered seat. The Co Chair is also extremely adaptable with multiple options including arms, upholstery and veneers to choose from, making it suitable for multiple uses from office and home to restaurants, events, other public areas like conference halls, boardrooms and co-working lounges.
The Co Chair is crafted with a black powder coated steel frame, while the backrest and armrests are made from form-pressed oak veneer in three finishes: natural, dark stained and black. The seat of this version of the Co Chair is lightly padded and upholstered in various textiles and leathers. The options below show the various combinations which are available for expedited shipping of 2-4 weeks. Other upholstery options (for regular, unexpedited shipping) are also available, please enquire for more details.
Please note that if the chairs are to be used in the UK the upholstery foam must conform to the relevant UK regulations, which carries a 10% surcharge. These will be custom-made to order with a delivery lead time of up to 6-8 weeks. Please make your selection in the "Version" option below.
The Co Chair is part of a Collection which comprises chairs and lounge chairs. In addition to the version shown here, the Co Chair is also available without armrests and / or without upholstered seats. The Co Chair is stackable up to 10 chairs. Please enquire if you require more information.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Els Van Hoorebeeck is the Head of Design at The Office Group (TOG), one of the most creative and forward-thinking working communities in the UK.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 50 x D 49.5 x H 85 x SH 45 cm
- Materials: Backrest - plywood, oak veneer / Base - powder coated steel / Stacking Shield - polyamid (PA6)
- Base finish: steel powder coated in black
- Backrest finish: oak veneer in natural, dark stained or black finishes
- Upholstery: please see options below. For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue and contact us for more details
- Please select "UK" under "Version" option below for upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Stackable up to 10 chairs (or up to 20 chairs with transport trolley - please enquire)
- Certifications: EN16139:2013, L2 – Furniture – Strength, Durability and Safety – Requirements for Non-Domestic Seating
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 2-4 weeks for Outside UK versions; up to 6-8 weeks for UK versions