The Strong Stools are sleek and functional stools designed by Eugenie Quitllet for Desalto. The stools have a frame made of tubular steel and are available in three heights: low, counter and bar. They are ideal for both commercial and domestic use, whether in an office desk area or at home in the dining room.
The Strong Stools come in multiple sizes as well as different finishes for the frame and for the top. Please review the Product Tech Specs and make your selection in the options below, noting the colour finish chosen for the solid oak seat version in the "Note to Do Shop" section at the checkout.
Strong is a collection comprising a chair, both with arms and without, stools, a table and a bar table.
Eugeni Quitllet is a Catalan designer born in 1972. His design studio is exceptionally diverse in terms of both the broad range of products designed and of companies Eugeni has collaborated with, amongst which Alias, Kartell, Lexon, Vondom, Aëdle, Christofle and Air France - just to name a few. Eugeni has been recently awarded Designer of the Year 2016 by Maison&Objet.
Desalto is a leading Italian furniture brand well known for its sleek, minimalist aesthetics and advanced manufacturing expertise, especially with metals. The company produces a wide range of iconic products with well known designers such as Nendo and Piero Lissoni. Perfect for slick design schemes, in private or commercial spaces.
- Designed by Eugenie Quitllet
- Year: 2019
- Low: W 33 x D 33 x H 45 cm
- Counter: W 37 x D 39 x H 64 cm
- Bar: W 37 x D 39 x H 80 cm
- Materials: frame in steel / seat in turned steel or solid oak
- Finish: please kindly refer to the swatch images or Product Tech Specs and make your selection amongst the options, specifying preferred colour finish for the solid oak version in "Notes for Do shop" section upon checkout.
Please contact us for more information on options
- For indoor use only
- Construction: assembled
- Origin: custom-made to order in Italy
- Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks
- Product Tech Specs