Within the Gea family, Cosmos-P takes a step beyond. An idea of Spanish designer Mariví Calvo, it preserves the substance of the original shade, changing only the shape and structure of the stand, in this case a tripod base of fine tube that confers lightness and elegance. The shade is hand-made with natural wood veneer especially chosen and subjected to different treatments. Cosmos-P gives a delicate light that embellishes the place even when switched off. Its classical form, discreet line and ability to create a delicate atmosphere make it perfect for every interior.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Mariví Calvo
- Available in 11 different finishes
- Available with 2 electrical fittings: Dimmable or Non-Dimmable
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements: Diam 60 x Shade H 25 x Total H 159 cm
- Recommended Bulb (not included): 3 x E27
- Base & Stem: Brushed Nickel
- Upper Diffuser: Matt satin acrylic
- Metal Tripod: Chrome
- Cord and plug with on/off or dimming switch: Transparent L 185 cm
- Required: Shade to base mount
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue