The Lantern Pendant Light from New Works is an elegant combination of iconic form and material exploration. Inspired by the traditional Chinese rice paper lamp, the frosted glass replicates a soft illumination, whilst creating a bold and lasting form. The result is a range of pendants suitable for small intimate spaces, all the way up to large open environments.
The Lantern Pendant is available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
Lantern is a collection of lights by New Works composed of suspension, table and floor lights.
New Works is a Copenhagen based design house with a fresh perspective. They combine a fascination with materials, respect for craftsmanship and an artistic sensibility to create a collection of furniture, lighting and accessories that is sleek, elegant and sculptural.
- Designed by Anderssen & Voll
- Dimensions: Small H: 200 x Ø: 200 mm / Medium H: 300 x Ø: 300 mm / Large H: 400 x Ø: 400 mm / Cord Length: 3400 mm
- Weight: From approx. 2 - 4 kg
- Bulb for Small: G9 Max 40W or LED Max 5W (220-240~ 50/60 Hz, Class ll, IP20) - Bulb not included
- Bulb for Medium / Large: E27 Max 40W, ESL/CFL Max 13W or LED Max 11W (220-240~ 50/60 Hz, Class ll, IP20) - Bulb not included
- Material: Lamp shade in opal glass, porcelain socket, plastic fitting and PVC cord
- Cleaning Instructions: Clean with soft dry or moist cloth - Switch off electricity before cleaning
- Delivery: All sizes available in March 2018, delivery 1-2 weeks thereafter
- View Tech Specs