The Carrie LED Portable Lamp - Set of 2, designed by Norm Architects for Menu, is a set of 2 matching portable LED lights completely adaptable to suit your needs.
The idea behind the Carrie LED Lamp is to honour the "hygge" (the Danish word for creating a cozy atmosphere as a way of life) in the context of modern living. Lightweight and portable with a USB charger, the possibilities of the Carrie are endless. Use it as a bedside lamp, on an office desk light or as an alternative to candles on the dining table. Carrie is also perfectly sized for picnicking in the park, festival-going or moonlit walks on the beach.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: H 24.5 x Ø: 13.5 cm
- Colours: Black, White, Burned Red, Olive or Brushed Brass
- Light: LED
- Bulb: 3.2 W LED (included)
- Dimmer: yes, in 3 steps
- Set of 2 lights
- Includes a USB charger
- Charging time approx. 6 hours
- Running time up to 10 hours
- Material: powder coated steel and glass / brass plated stainless steel and glass
- Weight: approx. half a kg for each light
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 2-3 weeks