The Element Dining Table is a stunningly sculptural table designed by Tokujin Yoshioka for Desalto. The table is in the form of a rectangular top balanced delicately on a slanting square pole rising from a rectangular base, a bold design made possible by Desalto's expertise in metal construction. The distinctive shape of the table makes it ideal as a centrepiece in a dining room or as a display table in a commercial space. The Element Dining Table is a winner of multiple awards, including the Wallpaper Design Award and the Interior Innovation Award.
The Element Dining Table is made of reinforced steel and aluminium with the base and top finished in a black lacquer, white lacquer or in a special waxed raw iron finish. The table top is also available with a natural oak veneer, please make your selection in the options below. We also offer the Element Dining table with a round top as well as in a smaller occasional table version.
The Element Dining Table can also be specified in other sizes and finishes, please enquire for more details.
Tokujin Yoshioka is a highly regarded Japanese designer and architect known for his original, artistic approach. He has designed spaces and products for a long list of prestigious clients including Moroso, Desalto, Cassina, Swarovski, Issey Miyake and BMW.
Desalto is a leading Italian furniture brand well known for its sleek, minimalist aesthetics and advanced manufacturing expertise, especially with metals. The company produces a wide range of iconic products with well known designers such as Nendo and Piero Lissoni. Perfect for slick design schemes, in private or commercial spaces.
View Tech Specs
- Measurements: L 200 x W 99 x H 72 cm; table top thickness 3.3 cm for lacquered metal, 3.5 cm for wood veneer and raw iron finish
- Materials: top and base in reinforced steel and aluminium, with option for top in natural oak veneer (please make your selection in the options below)
- Finish: top and base in lacquered white, lacquered black or raw iron finish; top and base in lacquered black with natural oak veneer top (please make your selection in the options below)
- Construction: table is packaged in 3 pieces, assembly required
- Origin: custom-made in Italy
- Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks