The Turning Table, designed by Theresa Arns for Menu, is a beautifully understated occasional table that cleverly incorporates storage space by having a table top that swivels open at one of its legs. The result is functional and elegant at the same time.
Theresa Arns is a Copenhagen-based German furniture and interior designer focusing on high quality natural materials and the way they are combined, creating functional and poetic furniture with a story.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: H 36 x Ø 65 cm
- Finishes: white oak or black ash
- Materials for the White Oak: natural oak veneer, black chrome
- Materials for the Black Ash: stained ash veneer, brass
- Product Tech Sheet
- Product Assembly Instructions
- Delivery: approximately 2-3 weeks