Tripod Coffee Table
The Tripod Coffee Table is a versatile occasional table designed by Neri&Hu for Stellar Works. The simple design has distinct industrial touches, with the utilitarian base made of three metal rods supporting a round top. The Tripod Coffee Table is lightweight, stylish and suitable for a wide range of uses, whether as a coffee table at home or in an office reception area.
The Tripod Coffee Table is part of the Tripod Collection which comprises two occasional tables, two cafe tables and a dining table.
The table has steel legs and a plywood top with ash or walnut veneer. Please refer to the fabrics and finishes guide for more information and make your selection of the wood veneer in the options below, indicating the colour finish for the ash version in the "Note to Do Shop" section at the checkout. Please contact us if you have any further questions on options and finishes.
Founded in 2004 by partners Lyndon Neri and Rossana Hu, Neri&Hu Design and Research Office is an inter-disciplinary architectural design practice based in Shanghai and London. Their diverse, multicultural team strive to reinvent classic craft, adding a fresh, contemporary touch to their projects and collaborations all over the world. The studio’s work has earned a host of awards including the Elle Deco International Designers of the Year Award in 2017 and the Wallpaper* Designer of the Year Award in 2014.
Stellar Works is a contemporary design brand which brings together East and West, heritage and modernity, as well as craft and industry. The brand benefits from having a production base in China, operational management from Japan and creative input from designers from around the world. Their designs combine Asian motifs with European styles, creating products which feel fresh yet timeless.
- Design: Neri&Hu Design Studio
- Dimensions: Dia 85 x H 32 cm
- Materials: steel legs and plywood top with wood veneer laminate
- Finishes: walnut veneer in natural finish, ash veneer stained in various finishes - please refer to the Fabrics and finishes guide
- Country of Origin: China
- This item is made to order at the Stellar Works factory in China. The delivery lead time therefore depends on the product specification, order quantity and shipping mode chosen by you. Please contact us for your quotation.