The Harbour Dining Side Chair - Solid Oak Base is a highly comfortable and versatile chair designed by Norm Architects for Menu's new multifunctional showroom in Copenhagen. The chair is designed to be fit for multiple uses, from office and home to restaurants and events; thanks to its clean, minimalist lines and welcoming organic shape.
The Harbour Dining Side Chair - Solid Oak Base is part of a collection which comprises various chairs, stools and tables.
This chair has a solid oak base with a polypropylene shell which is available un-upholstered in multiple colours as well as upholstered in textile or leather. The options below show the various combinations which are available for expedited shipping. Other upholstery options (for regular, unexpedited shipping) are also available, please enquire for more details.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 59 x D 57 x H 81 x SH 45 cm
- Materials: shell - 85% polypropylene, 15% glass fibre, upholstery optional / base - solid oak
- Base finishes: oak in natural, dark stained or black stained finishes
- Shell colours (unupholstered): burned red, olive, khaki, white, light grey, black
- For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue
- Upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 4-5 weeks