The Co Chair is a highly comfortable and versatile chair designed by Norm Architects and Els Van Hoorebeeck from The Office Group for Menu. The chair is exceptionally comfortable, especially with its distinctive wide veneer back, which has been positioned to provide superior support, and sleek armrests. The Co Chair is also extremely adaptable with multiple options including arms, upholstery and veneers to choose from, making it suitable for multiple uses from office and home to restaurants, events, other public areas like conference halls, boardrooms and co-working lounges.
The Co Chair is crafted with a black powder coated steel frame, while the seat, armrests and backrest are made from form-pressed oak veneer in three finishes: natural, dark stained and black. The Co Chair is stackable up to 10 chairs. In addition to the version shown here, the Co Chair is also available without armrests and / or with upholstered seats. Please enquire for more details.
The Co Collection comprises chairs and lounge chairs.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Els Van Hoorebeeck is the Head of Design at The Office Group (TOG), one of the most creative and forward-thinking working communities in the UK.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 50 x D 49.5 x H 85 x SH 45 cm
- Materials: Seat, Armrests and Backrest - plywood with oak veneer / Base - powder coated steel / Stacking Shield - polyamid (PA6)
- Base finish: steel powder coated in black
- Seat, Armrests and Backrest finish: oak veneer in natural, dark stained or black finish
- Stackable up to 10 chairs (or up to 20 chairs with transport trolley - please enquire)
- Certifications: EN16139:2013, L2 – Furniture – Strength, Durability and Safety – Requirements for Non-Domestic Seating
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: dark stained and black oak versions - approximately 2-4 weeks; natural oak version - approximately 4-6 weeks