The Co Chair is a highly comfortable and versatile chair designed by Norm Architects and Els Van Hoorebeeck from The Office Group for Menu. The chair is exceptionally comfortable, especially with its distinctive wide veneer back, which has been positioned to provide superior support, the sleek armrests and the upholstered seat. The Co Chair is also extremely adaptable with multiple options including arms, upholstery and veneers to choose from, making it suitable for multiple uses from office and home to restaurants, events, other public areas like conference halls, boardrooms and co-working lounges.
The Co Chair is crafted with a black powder coated steel frame, while the backrest and armrests are made from form-pressed oak veneer in three finishes: natural, dark stained and black. The seat of this version of the Co Chair is lightly padded and upholstered in various textiles and leathers. Other upholstery options are also available, please enquire for more details.
The Co Chair is part of a Collection which comprises chairs and lounge chairs. In addition to the version shown here, the Co Chair is also available without armrests and / or without upholstered seats. The Co Chair is stackable up to 10 chairs. Please enquire if you require more information.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Els Van Hoorebeeck is the Head of Design at The Office Group (TOG), one of the most creative and forward-thinking working communities in the UK.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 50 x D 49.5 x H 85 x SH 45 cm
- Materials: Backrest - plywood, oak veneer / Base - powder coated steel / Stacking Shield - polyamid (PA6)
- Base finish: steel powder coated in black
- Backrest finish: oak veneer in natural, dark stained or black finishes
- Upholstery: please see options below. For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue and contact us for more details
- Stackable up to 10 chairs (or up to 20 chairs with transport trolley - please enquire)
- Certifications: EN16139:2013, L2 – Furniture – Strength, Durability and Safety – Requirements for Non-Domestic Seating
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 2-4 weeks for black oak + Dakar 0842 and the dark stained oak + Dakar 0842 versions, approximately 4-6 weeks for the dark stained oak + City Velvet CA7832/062 version