The best known OLED suspension designed by Thierry Gaugain for Blackbody. This composition can be adapted in size, height and number of OLED in order to fit to your projects. The I.Rain product family is composed of a range of product having from 18 to 137 lights in addition to all the flexibility of custom made suspensions adapted to stair tubes, showrooms or corridors. More pixels can be offered if requested, in order to adapt to any room, space or project.
OLEDs organic light-emitting diodes form 2 mm thin luminous surfaces. They belong to the family of semi-conductor lighting sources just like LEDs, which are commonly used for outdoor lighting and automobiles. However, OLEDs rely on organic substances such as carbon and hydrogen to emit light. OLED lighting solutions give rise to a new use for light. Long-lasting (50,000 hour life), ultra flat, glare-free, and heat-free, these luminous panes are reinventing home lighting.
Light becomes a fully functional material, which adopts an endless variety of forms or colours, enabling architects as well as designers to explore innovative and personalized approaches. As such, it allows lamp designers to associate lighting with visual and tactile senses, bringing life to their creations.
Blackbody is the global leader in applying cutting-edge OLED (organic light emitting diodes) technology to lighting design.They have collaborated with leading designers such as Thierry Gaugain to create ceiling, table, floor and wall lights which are unlike anything else in the market. Many of these designs can be customised, enabling architects and designers to realise solutions to suit particular requirements for both private and commercial spaces.
- Designed by Thierry Gaugain
- Dimming: included on our standard
- Measurements: D 120 cm H 160 cm
- Trumpets (Pixels) Colour: available in White (by default) otherwise Brass, Chrome or Black Nickel
- Canopy Colour: White (by default) or Black
- Cables Colour: White (RAL 9016) (by default) or Black (RAL 9005)
- For Trumpets, Canopy and Cables Colours: please confirm your choice in the Notes upon checking out
- Light Specs: Active Zone 3625 square cm / Color Rendering Index: 80 / Color Temperature: 2750 - 4000 Kelvin Degrees
- Pixel light lifespan: over than 50,000 hours
- Power Consumption: 110 W
- Weight: 30 kg
- I.Rain Standard Tech Specs
- Delivery: approximately 8 - 10 weeks
- Please note that several finishes are available for the pixels: please enquire for more details