The Orbit Pendant Light is an sleek and functional suspension light created by Anton de Groof for Tonone. For its products Tonone often draws inspiration in simple mechanical techniques; hence, during the creation of the Orbit, Tonone's design team was inspired by the techniques used in the sailing world. Just like the mast of a sailboat is held firmly to the cockpit by steel riggings, the Orbit's support and shade stand firmly attached to the base by the mean of three steel stays. The Orbit Pendant is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, bedrooms, reception areas, offices, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Orbit Pendant is part of the Orbit collection which includes a floor light and a suspension light. The Orbit is available both with a black poly-cotton shade or with a steel black shade "under the stars" - please make your selection in the options below. Please contact us if you need more information.
Tonone is an innovative Dutch design lighting brand founded in 2013 by Anton de Groof. Tonone stands for bold, no-nonsense products with an industrial character, combining artisanal methods and advanced lighting technologies to create highly functional and stylish lights.
- Design: Anton de Groof for Tonone
- Years: 2017 / 2018
- Dimensions: ø 60 cm / total H adjustable / shade H 23 cm
- Poly-cotton Shade: 4 kg
- Steel Shade "Under The Stars": 9.1 kg
- Materials: steel and aluminium body; poly-cotton shade or steel shade
- Features: shipped in a compact box, with simple assembly instructions (no tools required)
- Colour options for the shade: black poly-cotton or black shade under the stars
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Max Wattage: 20 Watt
- Light Source: 24 V Dimmable LED
- Led Colour: 2400 K
- Cord length: 3 meters
- Cleaning: wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Origin: designed and manufactured in The Netherlands
- Delivery: 2 - 3 weeks plus shipping
- Product Tech Sheet
- Video for simple assembly instructions
Please contact us for more information