The Pupa Armchair, designed by Andrea Branzi for Qeeboo, is a soft and embracing armchair, with an added sensual elegance provided by its chrome, brass or powder coated (for the outdoor version) legs. The curvaceous, organic shape of the plastic seat contrasts dramatically with the metal structure of the legs, creating a quirky, other-worldly look. The armchair works well both in residential and commercial spaces and it is available in two indoor versions and one outdoor.
The Pupa Armchair is available in 4 different colours and with chrome, brass or powder coated legs: simply make your selection to suit your space!
Andrea Branzi is a renowned Milan-based architect and designer. He is also a co-founder of the Domus Academy, the first international post-lauream design school. Andrea Branzi has won multiple awards, including the prestigious “Compasso D’Oro” Award. He is now professor and principal of the Interior and Product Design department at the Milan Polytechnic.
Qeeboo is a new brand created by Stefano Giovannoni focusing on well designed, affordable and fun plastic products. Working with a roster of top designers including Marcel Wanders, Nika Zupank and Studio Job, Qeeboo has created an impressive collection of chairs, tables, lamps and accessories noted for their striking forms and strong emotional connections.
- Designed by Andrea Branzi
- Dimensions: L 87 x D 78 x H 84 cm
- Seat Colours: black, green, white or pink
- Legs: chrome or brass for indoor / powder coated for outdoor
- Weight: 17.6 kg
- Material: PE - polyethylene plastic seat with chrome or brass structure
- Certificate: EN 1728:2012+AC:2013, level 1
- Cleaning Instructions: damp cloth, water and gentle general cleaner
- Delivery: 1 - 2 weeks
- View Tech Specs
- View Qeeboo catalogue and Qeeboo Mini catalogue