The Harbour Lounge Chair - Solid Wood Base is a highly comfortable and versatile armchair designed by Norm Architects for Menu's new multifunctional showroom in Copenhagen. The armchair is designed to be fit for multiple uses, from home living rooms to any commercial social and communal areas; thanks to its clean, minimalist lines and welcoming organic shape.
The Harbour Lounge Chair - Solid Wood Base is part of a collection which comprises various chairs, armchairs, stools and tables.
This armchair has a solid wood base in oak or walnut with a polypropylene shell and cushion which are available upholstered in textile or leather. The options below show the various combinations which are available for expedited shipping. Other upholstery options (for regular, unexpedited shipping) are also available, please enquire for more details.
Please note that if the chairs are to be used in the UK the upholstery foam must conform to the relevant UK regulations, which carries a 10% surcharge. These will be custom-made to order with a delivery lead time of up to 6-8 weeks. Please make your selection in the "Version" option below.
Norm Architects is a Copenhagen-based architecture and design studio well known for their clean, minimalist look.
Menu is a Danish design company founded in 1976. Collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world, they deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look referred to as "soft minimalism". Menu is passionate about design, new materials and clever, functional details - innovations that make a genuine difference.
- Dimensions: W 76 x D 70 x H 80 x SH 43 cm
- Materials: shell and cushion: moulded HR Foam Index 96 / wood Base: oak or walnut
- Base finishes: oak in natural matt lacquered, dark stained or black stained finishes / walnut matt lacquered finish
- Shell and cushion colours (upholstered): according to upholstery
- For more information on upholstery options please refer to the Menu Upholstery Catalogue
- Please select "UK" under "Version" option below for upholstery compliant with UK fire safety standards (CMHR foam)
- Product Tech Sheet
- Delivery: approximately 4-6 weeks for Outside UK versions; up to 6-8 weeks for UK versions