The Robber Baron Wallpaper by Studio Job is the latest wallpaper addition after the world acclaimed Archives collection of wallpaper from NLXL.
The Robber Baron is a Limited Edition in metallic gold.
Studio Job was founded in 1998 by Job Smeets, and later joined in 2000 by Nynke Tynagel, both graduates of the Design Academy Eindhoven. They have been hugely influential in elevating design arts in contemporary culture with their highly sought-after limited edition creations. These are often inspired by highly personal experiences and are characterised by extravagant details executed using both traditional and modern techniques.
NLXL LAB is an innovative wallpaper company founded in the Netherlands in 2010 by Rick and Esther Vintage. They are best known for the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, brainchild of designer Piet Hein Eek. The pattern has no repeat, which means all the images on the 10 m roll are different; a unique feature which has since become the defining hallmark of NLXL wallpaper. The company has since then launched hugely successful collections with Piet Hein Eek, Studio Job, Paola Navone and other leading designers, with a focus on clever, unexpected designs.
- Dimensions per full roll: L 900 x W 48.7 cm (coverage of 4.4 square metres)
- Weight: 153 g / square metre
- Material: heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat
- Colourfast and washable with soft cloth
- Can conceal cracks
- Very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary, as it is the wall that is pasted with glue
- Fire rating: USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 (download)
- Country: made in the Netherlands
- Samples of this wallpaper are available to order for £2.90 per sample with free delivery. Please email us with details of which samples you require
- This wallpaper is printed to order
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks