The Layers Wallpaper is an award winning design by One Another and is part of the Geometrics Collection by NLXL.
The Geometrics Collection consists of 7 winning designs of the NLXL Wallpaper Design Competition 2019. The idea of NLXL's founder Rick Vintage was to direct the spotlight on some of today's worlds' most talented young designers.
NLXL LAB is an innovative wallpaper company founded in the Netherlands in 2010 by Rick and Esther Vintage. They are best known for the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, brainchild of designer Piet Hein Eek. The pattern has no repeat, which means all the images on the 10 m roll are different; a unique feature which has since become the defining hallmark of NLXL wallpaper. The company has since then launched hugely successful collections with Piet Hein Eek, Studio Job, Paola Navone and other leading designers, with a focus on clever, unexpected designs.
- Dimensions per full roll: L 1000 x W 48.7 cm (coverage of 4.9 square metres)
- Weight: 153 g / sqm
- Material: heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat
- Colourfast and washable with soft cloth
- Can conceal cracks
- Very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary, as it is the wall that is pasted with glue
- Fire rating: USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 (download)
- Country: made in the Netherlands
- Samples of this wallpaper are available to order for £2.90 per sample with free delivery. Please email us with details of which samples you require
- This wallpaper is printed to order
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks