The Hexa Ceramics Wallpaper is amongst the latest wallpapers produced by Studio Roderick Vos in collaboration with NLXL. The wallpaper features images of hexagonal ceramic tiles in a contemporary pattern perfect for bathrooms and similar spaces.
The Hexa Ceramics Wallpaper is part of the new Monochrome Collection created by the iconic Dutch wallpaper manufacturer NLXL.
Studio Roderick Vos is formed by Roderick Vos and Claire Vos Teeuwen. This innovative studio works mainly in lighting, textile, accessories and furniture for international brands such as Driade, Functionals, Moooi, Linteloo, Alessi, Indera, Koninklijke Tichelaar Makkum. Since 2016 they both became art directors for Dutch furniture brand PODE. Each of their products is characterized by careful research and passion for technology, material and color.
NLXL LAB is an innovative wallpaper company founded in the Netherlands in 2010 by Rick and Esther Vintage. They are best known for the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, brainchild of designer Piet Hein Eek. The pattern has no repeat, which means all the images on the 10 m roll are different; a unique feature which has since become the defining hallmark of NLXL wallpaper. The company has since then launched hugely successful collections with Piet Hein Eek, Studio Job, Paola Navone and other leading designers, with a focus on clever, unexpected designs.
- Dimensions per full roll: L 1000 x W 48.7 cm (coverage of 4.9 square metres)
- Weight per sqm: 0.4 kg
- Material: heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat
- Colourfast and washable with soft cloth
- Can conceal cracks
- Very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary, as it is the wall that is pasted with glue
- Fire rating: USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 (download)
- Country: made in the Netherlands
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks