The Spoiled Copper Wallpaper is amongst the latest wallpapers by Piet Hein Eek.
After the worldwide success of the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, Piet Hein Eek and NLXL have introduced their newest collection called Materials, a selection of contemporary designs with magnificent trompe-l’oeil effect effects of marble, brick, burnt wood, scrapwood and plywood, etc.
This wallpaper can be used to spectacular effect especially as the pattern has no repeat: great for feature walls in both residential and public spaces.
Piet Hein Eek is one of the most prominent Dutch designers of his generation. After graduating from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 1990 he became famous for creating scrap wood furniture which emphasises production techniques and celebrates the beauty of imperfection. He has since applied his distinctive style to design a large range of products, especially highly collectable limited edition furniture items, which are all made in his own factory.
NLXL LAB is an innovative wallpaper company founded in the Netherlands in 2010 by Rick and Esther Vintage. They are best known for the Scrapwood Wallpaper collection, brainchild of designer Piet Hein Eek. The pattern has no repeat, which means all the images on the 10 m roll are different; a unique feature which has since become the defining hallmark of NLXL wallpaper. The company has since then launched hugely successful collections with Piet Hein Eek, Studio Job, Paola Navone and other leading designers, with a focus on clever, unexpected designs.
- Dimensions per full roll: L 1000 x W 48.7 cm (coverage of 4.9 square metres)
- Weight: 153 g / sqm
- Material: heavy duty wallpaper with paper top layer and non-woven wallpaper backing consisting of cellulose and textile fibres strengthened by a binding agent
- Free of PVC, solvents and formaldehyde
- Super high-resolution printing with no repeat
- Colourfast and washable with soft cloth
- Can conceal cracks
- Very easy application - no wallpapering table necessary, as it is the wall that is pasted with glue
- Fire rating: USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 (download)
- Country: made in the Netherlands
- Delivery: 1-2 weeks